Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sleeping Freshmen never lie by David Lubar

Sleeping freshmen never lie is amazing! I just love it! First, of all it about this freshmen who had just started and pretty much tells how he did in high school, after the first few days of high school through he found out his mom was pregnant. If any of you boys out here think that it's a girly book you are wrong! There is boy dialogue in it. In fact, the main character is a boy named Scott Hudson. Scott Hudson is not like the coolest guy around he kinda blends in to the background. In the book, he starts to write in a notebook to his unborn sibling and in his writings he mostly explains his day and gives advice for his younger unborn sibling.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read this one. You just reminded me that I need to add this to my summer reading list:-)

    ReplyDelete